Wednesday 8 February 2012

OPI Nail Envy Original

Hey Guys!
First of all, welcome to my blog and thank you for reading!

For my first post I am going to review a nail care product.  The product in question is OPI Nail Envy Original.  Nail Envy comes in a few variations, e.g. for thin nails but I decided to try out the original version.  My nails are very hard and as such, they are brittle meaning they snap and break easily.  They also tend to break in layers and peel too.  I have tried numerous nail growth treatments in the past with varying levels of success - most of them not worth bothering about, but finally I have found something which seems to be doing the trick!



Stock Image

The way Nail Envy works is you put 2 coats over bare nails and layer another coat on every other day.  When a week has passed you remove all of the polish and start again and continue to use until the condition of your nails has improved.

I have been using this for 2 weeks now and I can definitely see the results already.  My nails have no signs of breaks or splits at the sides which were always a problem for me.  They have also grown a lot more in the past 2 weeks than they would have previously.  The only downside to this product is the price.  It is available in Boots and Sallys and it retails for around £18 which is steep, but I have often paid out up to £10 on treatments before which were no good so I personally think it is well worth the money.

Overall I'm very impressed and will definitely continue using this product!

2 comments:

  1. love your blog <3
    i am a new follower on here and twitter ...
    -- would love it if you could visit me and follow back sometime ?
    mwahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and for following!
    I am also following you now :) x

    ReplyDelete