Monday 27 February 2012

My Current Hair Favourites

Hi Guys!

I hope you're all doing good!  Today I thought I would show you my current haircare favourites!  These are the products I use each time I wash and style my hair.

L-R Revlon Equave, L'Oreal Mythic Oil, Bed Head Headrush
My hair is quite long, is naturally wavy and prone to a bit of friziness but also prone to greasiness in the roots.  My hairdresser always tells me my hair is in great condition so I must be doing something right!

After washing my hair and when it's still wet, I spray some of Revlon's Equave 2 Phase Leave-In Conditioner through my hair.  This makes it so much easier to comb out and it doesn't weigh down my hair or make it greasy at all.

The second product I use is L'Oreal Mythic Oil.  There are quite a few hair oils on the market at the moment, I have used and quite liked the VO5 Miracle Concentrate before.  However, this is in a different league!  One pump is enough to do the lengths and ends of my hair and it just leaves my hair so soft and shiny, from first use the results are noticeable.  I haven't tried any other 'high-end' hair oils like the Moroccan Oil or Macademia Oil, but I can't imagine they would be much better than this!

Finally, if I am heat styling my hair (straighteners or curling irons) I use TIGI Bed Head Head Rush Shine Spray.  A hairdresser friend of mine told me that even though this is marketed as a shine spray, it makes a great heat protectant.  You do need to use this fairly sparingly as too much of it will make the hair look greasy.  It is good for giving hair a shine boost and it is an excellent heat protector.  I actually haven't used any other heat protection product for years now and my hair has very little heat damage considering that it is quite long!

I use lots of other different products depending on what kind of style I'm going for with my hair, but these three are my staple products which I have repurchased many times and I can't recommend them enough!  They are all available at Sallys or from Hairdressing Salons.

2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of the Bed Head shine spray. Love their products they are always really good

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have so many of their products but this is one of my all time faves! Thanks for reading :) xx

    ReplyDelete