- Vital hair and scalp complex helps to reduce hair loss
- Improves follicle health which in turn increases the ability of the hair to anchor to the scalp
- Soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturises the scalp
- Addresses hair and scalp ageing at a cellular level
- Improvement in tensile strength to give body and texture by penetrating the hair reaching the inner cortex
- Improves volume and feel of the hair
The directions for use are to use the treatment between shampoo and conditioner. You massage an egg sized amount into the hair from roots to ends, leave on for 5 minutes and rinse off. Use every wash until hair improves and use once a week thereafter. Lee Stafford suggest using the Hair Growth shampoo and conditioner from the range as well but I can't get my hands on this so I just use it with my regular products.
So what's the verdict? I love this! I am so glad I found it. Has it completely stopped my hair from coming out? No. But it has dramatically reduced the amount of my hair which comes out when I wash and comb it. It took about 3 or 4 weeks of use for me to start seeing the benefits. The treatment leaves my hair feeling so soft and in great condition. I would be prone to greasiness in my roots but this does not make my hair in any way greasy. I have stocked up on this when it was on offer in Boots (it is often on a 3 for 2 or simillar offer) and I can't see myself stopping using it any time soon! I would also say that my hair has grown a lot more since I started using this than it would have before. As well as all that, both the packaging and the scent are gorgeous too...I really have nothing bad to say about it!