Wednesday 8 May 2013

Elizabeth Arden Prevage Clinical Lash and Brow Enhancing Serum

Hi guys! After a long time away from blogging due to personal circumstances I am back with a review of a product which has just amazed me over the past few weeks I have been using it.  That product is Elizabeth Arden's Prevage Clinical Lash and Brow Enhancing Serum.


 I had just been through a month or so of semi-permanent lashes which I loved but I felt my own lashes were falling out at a faster rate than ever before and needed some TLC.  I did a bit of research on other blogs and decided to splash out £75 on this.  It is an expensive product but I reasoned that a couple of applications of semi-permanent lashes cost the same amount!


The product comes with this velvet pouch to keep it in, which is unnecessary but a nice touch!  You apply it each night for 2 weeks like you would a liquid eyeliner along the base of your lashes.  All eye make up needs to be removed when you apply it.  So what were my results like?  The following are a couple of pictures of my lashes now having used this for 2 weeks:



I have mascara on in these photos just to give my lashes colour as they are quite fair at the ends even though I am dark haired! I wanted to give you close up images so that you can see the length and volume that my lashes have now.  I can actually see new, shorter lashes which are just growing now.  I am highly impressed by this product and even though it is expensive I feel it was worth every penny.  To maintain results you just use it once or twice a week and there is plenty in the product to last a long time.  I can't recommend it highly enough!

I will be putting up a blog sale tomorrow with some MAC, Benefit, Essie, OPI and more in it so please check back in for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment