|Source: PolarWhitePro website|
I had heard of PolarWhitePro Teeth Whitening Glaze and what caught my attention was the fact that you only needed to use it for a week in order to get results. Then I came across it in my local pharmacy and I just had to pick it up! I have very sensitive teeth and I found in the past that a lot of whitening products increase this sensitivity which is rather unpleasant. Even so, I still thought I would give this a go and see how I got on!
These are the instructions for use:
- Brush teeth & wipe dry. Rotate pen at base to dispense gel;
- Hold a wide smile, keeping lips away from teeth during treatment;
- Apply a thin layer of gel to all teeth, ensuring coverage to entire tooth;
- Gel activates immediately on contact with teeth, you will notice slight foaming as it actively dissolves discolorations
- Allow 60 seconds to try. Do not rinse, gel remains active, slowly dissolving surface stains on teeth
- Refrain from eating or drinking for 30 minutes after application.
It is available to buy from their website here at a cost of €24.95 with free shipping to Ireland and Northern Ireland, but I only paid €20 for it in my local pharmacy so have a look around!