Friday 1 June 2012

New Lip Purchases

Today I have 2 little bargains of lip products I picked up recently to show you!  First up is a gorgeous lipstick from MUA, one of their newer shades, Number 14 - Bare:




And a couple of swatches in different lights to show you the various tones to this colour:




This is a gorgeous nude shade, kind of a pink/beige colour with a hint of peach.  This is my second MUA lipstick and they really are excellent quality, especially for the price you pay.  They are lovely and moisturising while still being fairly pigmented, and although the staying power wouldn't be up there with the likes of MAC, that's certainly no big complaint when you are only paying £1/€1.35 for a lipstick!

Next I got one of the Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip Creams in Powder Puff:


I'm not a big fan of lip glosses, I just can't bear the stickiness of them, but these creams are a nice alternative.  Again, they are really moisturising and quite pigmented and this is a similar shade to the MUA lipstick.  Here's some swatches of it alone and over the MUA lipstick:

Left, Cream Puff in Bare on its own; Right, over MUA Lipstick Shade 14

Thanks for reading guys!

3 comments:

  1. I did a review on MUA lipsticks yesterday :) Love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the MUA lipsticks. So affordable and decent pigmentation for the money as well.
    Great post :)


    http://belle-boudoir.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the MUA lipsticks as well, they are a really great cheap brand!

    http://letsdrivefaraway.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete