Wednesday 15 May 2013

Broadway Nails Press On Manicure

Hi there!  So are any of you like me, where you like to wear false nails for special occasions but find faffing around with nail glue annoying, not to mention damaging to your natural nails?  `Well today I want to show you Broadway Nails imPress Press On Manicure


While I do like a French manicure, I purchased these in the colour 'High Hopes' which is a nude pink colour.  Broadway claim that this is an instant manicure with easy application, no drying time, and easy removal, and I have to say I agree with them on all of those claims! Each nail has adhesive already on it which is covered by a tabbed sticker which looks like this:


To apply each nail, you peel away the sticker, align the false nail to your cuticle and press down firmly all over the nail - simple as that!  Application literally took me 5 minutes, and this was the finished result


I love the look of these, they are so natural looking - a few people asked me what nail polish I was wearing so that says a lot! I have removed them now and they are so easy to remove, just use an orange stick or whatever else you have to hand to help lift the edge of the nail off and they peel off fairly easily.  Now I know the big question I had over these nails was if the application and removal is so easy, how secure will they be on the nail?  I give them a 9/10 on that one! On one of my thumb nails, my cuticle is not in perfect condition and I found that the nail had a tendency to push against it when any pressure was applied to it which was a bit painful.  None of the other nails moved under pressure so I'm not sure if it was something to do with my application of the nail.

Overall I am very happy with these and I will use them again.  I would chose them over regular false nails with glue any day!  They cost around €8/9 or £6/7 depending on where you buy them and I know they are available in Penneys/Primark, as well as in pharmacies.

No comments:

Post a Comment