Monday 5 March 2012

Collective Beauty Haul

Hi Guys!

I have purchased a few beauty related items over the last few weeks so I thought I would show you them all together in a collective haul.  I'm just going to list them with prices and where I bought them in today's post, and I will follow up with reviews once I've used them for a little while!



Left to right, I bought:

Real Techniques stippling brush £11.99 and Eco Tools eyeshadow brush which was around £7, both from Boots.  First impressions of both of these brushes is good - they are very soft and dense and I can't wait to use them!

OPI Muppets Collection mini set of 4 polishes from the collection. I got this from Sallys and it cost me around £10.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 3W1 Tawny.  I love the finish and lasting power of Double Wear.  I have this in 3N1 Ivory Beige but it was too pink for me so I got it in Tawny as it is the warmer toned colour of the same intensity and it seems to be a far better match for me so far! This was £26.50 in Debenhams.

I also bought myself a new bottle of my favourite perfume, Armani Code, from The Perfume Shop.  I want to take a little time to tell you about the offer the Perfume Shop have on at the moment.  They have this thing called a Viva Box, which includes samples of 7 different popular fragrances and a little perfume atomiser:


Also in the box is a voucher which you can then exchange for a full size bottle of any of the sampled fragrances.  The box costs £34.99 and considering that you are getting a full-sized bottle of perfume plus 6 other samples and an atomiser bottle, this is great value!  Especially since Armani Code is normally £39.99 for this size of a bottle.  I'm pretty sure they have a couple of different boxes too, with different samples in each one.

Finally in the far right of the top picture, I got a new tube of Lancome Hypnose mascara.  This is my favourite mascara at the moment and I have bought it 3 or 4 times before so it is a long time favourite as well. I'm a bit of a mascara junkie and buy too many of them but this is the only one I have repurchased so many times!

2 comments:

  1. That VIVA box is a brilliant idea. Think thats my Mothers Day present sorted! my mum will love that xx

    thebigburd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it really is great because it gives a nice choice for the person receiving it! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete